Scubapro Galileo HUD Hands-Free Computer
The Scubapro Galileo HUD Hands-Free Dive Computer is an innovative mask-mounted, hands-free dive computer designed to keep you fully immersed in your dive, so you can experience more freedom on your dive. Featuring a virtual, floating heads-up display that uses precision near-eye optics, it keeps your essential dive information right in front of you. Using the intuitive push-wheel knob, you can quickly navigate the customizable menu without having to look away, and the screen conveniently tilts up and out of the way before or after a dive, or any time you don’t need it. With the Galileo HUD, your dive data’s never looked so good.
Scubapro Galileo HUD Hands-Free Computer Features
- Mask-Mounted Dive Computer: Offers a superior user experience by delivering easily viewable, essential dive information constantly right in front you.
- Precision Near-Eye Optics: The micro OLED “floating” display creates an image that makes it easy to monitor dive data without losing eye contact with your surroundings. Dive data appears at a virtual distance of approximately 1 m in front of you.
- Full Color OLED Display (96x64p): Produces vibrant colors for maximum readability in any ambient light conditions.
- Intuitive Single-Knob User Control: Push wheel allows you to rotate to easily access and quickly find dive control functions.
- Navigate up and down to pick your choice of screen display configurations.
- Flip Up Hinge Mechanism: Screen conveniently tilts up and out of the way before or after a dive, or any time you don’t need quick access to your dive data.
- Selectable Dive Modes: Pick your dive mode for your diving purpose: SCUBA, Gauge, Apnea & CCR.
- 2 Dive Algorithms: Choose between Predictive Multi-Gas Bühlmann ZH-L16 ADT MB PMG or ZH-L16 GF for your dive.
- Predictive Multi-Gas Dive Algorithm: Advanced Uwatec algorithm programs up to 8 selectable gases including Nitrox and Trimix in SCUBA mode, plus 2 set points for CCR diving. Microbubble levels and Profile Dependent Intermediate Stops (PDIS) can be incorporated into the algorithm to further personalize your dive.
- Air Integration: Monitors tank pressure plus provides true remaining bottom time (RBT) based on the workload from breathing.
- 3D Full-Tilt Digital Compass: Allows you to store 3 pre-programmed headings.