Atomic M1 Regulator
Atomic metallurgy expertise drives us to design the Atomic M1 Regulator for extreme diving. Monel parts are used internally in the first stage for high strength, corrosion resistance, and oxygen compatibility. 316 Stainless Steel, multi-layer Zirconium coated Brass, and Titanium are used throughout the second stage. The M1 valve body is Zirconium/Nickel over Brass and the Seat Saving Dynamic Orifice is Stainless Steel. The M1 is factory-ready for EAN mixtures up to 50% of Oxygen mixes up to 80% when special guidelines are followed.
Atomic M1 Regulator First Stage Features:
- Factory ready for Nitrox to 50% or Oxygen mixes to 80% when special guidelines are followed.
- Chrome-plated Brass body and Monel key internal components.
- Atomic exclusive balanced Jet Seat high-flow piston.
- Freeze-protected and factory-sealed to prevent outside contamination from silt and sand.
- Ports: 2 HP fixed / 5 LP on swivel cap
Atomic M1 Regulator Second Stage Features:
- Designed for cold water diving featuring a thermal heat sink and super-dry exhaust valve.
- Components made of precision-machined Brass with Zirconium plating and Titanium.
- Patented Atomic Titanium Seat Saving Dynamic Orifice maintains crisp like-new factory tuning and prevents damage during storage.
- Patented Atomic AFC – Automatic Flow Control.
- Soft over-molded Rapid Adjustment Knob for manual detuning in special situations such as surf entries or octopus use.
- High-flow second stage case and lever design for easy breathing at all depths and tank pressures.
- Surge-protected front cover for high current scenarios.
- Super-wide exhaust deflector to disperse bubbles for enhanced visibility.
- Dual silicone comfort fit mouthpiece with tear-resistant bite tabs – both comfortable and durable.
- Optional M1 color kit.