Hollis F1 LT Fins
Combining lightweight construction with purpose-driven design, the Hollis F1 LT Fin is a superlative option for tackling tight, confined dives where every kick counts. The lightweight SEBS compound is molded into a vented design for hydrodynamic kicking that offers tons of efficiency per square inch. A rigid, yet lightweight flex ups the efficiency and extends the amount of power and thrust per kick, meaning you save energy and can dive longer without becoming fatigued.
In addition, the short-bladed design is engineered specifically for tight, technical dives where you could otherwise be bumping into obstructions, wreck walls, or narrow cavern walls. And because they’re crafted for the deepest, darkest spaces, the F1 LT comes in a variety of colors that’ll stand out to your diving partner in low-light and silty conditions. Plus, easy-to-use spring heel straps with an easy-grip heel tab make the F1 LTs exceptionally easy to don and doff, especially in turbulent waters boat side or in roiling, chaotic surf.
Hollis F1 LT Fins Overview
- Lightweight SEBS compound
- Short blade for easier finning in confined spaces
- Angled strap mounts for comfort & a better transition of power
- Spring heel straps with easy-grip heel tab
- Multiple strap mounting positions for a fine-tuned fit
- Vented blade reduces stress while accelerating water over blade
- Generous foot pocket