Scubapro G2 Console Dive Computer with Quick Release & HRM
The full-color G2C shares most of the user-friendly and high-tech features of the new wrist-mount G2, plus offers a cell phone-style portrait-shaped screen and a direct connection to the tank in place of a hoseless transmission. The G2C is the most diverse and customizable console computer available. From thoughtful design details like easy-to-read screen templates to an intuitive menu system to personalized color choices -- the G2C is literally tailored to you. With all of its features, its ease of use, its screen options, its ultra-reliable air pressure monitoring, plus the ability to utilize as much or as little of the technology as you want, the G2C is designed go anywhere -- wherever your passion for diving takes you.
Scubapro G2 Console Dive Computer with Quick Realease & HRM Features
- Cell phone-style screen. Very familiar and easy to read at depth. Intuitive menu structure. Simple 3-button control system and diver-friendly functions make the G2 Console extremely easy to use.
- Full-color TFT (Thin-Film Transistor) 2.2in/5.6cm dot matrix display LCD screen (320x240p). Vibrant colors offer maximum readability to direct your attention to what you need to know.
- TFT screens use less energy. They are more efficient than other screen types to help extend battery life.
- See as much or as little as you like. Choice of screen display configurations. Customize your data presentation with Light, Classic, Full or Graphical screen options to suit your individual style.
- menu listings. Utilize as much or as little G2C technology as you need – your choice.
- Multiple language choices. Select from more than 19 languages. Convenient quick-disconnect fitting. Allows you to detach the computer from your regulator system for easy data downloading, travel and storage.
- Predictive Multi-Gas ZHL-16 ADT MB algorithm. Advanced Uwatec algorithm programs up to 8 nitrox/trimix mixes to handle any recreational or technical diving scenario.
- Algorithm calculates true remaining bottom time (RBT). It also offers a series of Microbubble levels and incorporates Profile Dependent Intermediate Stops.