Scubapro MK17 Evo / C370 Dive Regulator System
The Scubapro MK17 Evo / C370 Regulator System combines Scubapros premium diaphragm first stage with its newest air-balanced second stage. The MK17 EVO is completely sealed off from the elements, ensuring trouble-free operation no matter how cold or murky the water gets. It is more compact yet delivers better breathing performance than its predecessor. Its improved internal design allows more airflow from the LP ports which have been reconfigured for better hose routing. The new C370 brings forth the best features of its predecessor, the C350, while adding a balanced valve to its design. Its new exhaust tee, based on the S620 Ti’s design, contributes to a 10% improvement in work of breathing over the C350. It’s a smart reg system for all kinds of diving applications.
Scubapro MK17 Evo / C370 Dive Regulator System Features
- FIRST STAGE: Air balanced diaphragm delivers constant and effortless airflow unaffected by depth, tank pressure or breathing rate
- Environmentally sealed system prevents water and pollutants from fouling the inner mechanism
- Dry ambient pressure chamber increases freezing resistance, ensuring consistent airflow in the coldest conditions
- Two high pressure and four high-flow ports maximise air delivery and hose routing options
- External intermediate pressure adjustment enables technicians to fine-tune performance quickly and easily
- Available in either 232bar INT or 300bar DIN configurations DIN version comes with a dual-compound wheel that features an ergo shape and soft grip on a rugged black nylon frame
- Weight INT 232: 860g; DIN 300: 640g. Airflow at 200bar: 6900 l/min.
- Intermediate pressure: 9.0-9.8 bar.
- SECOND STAGE: Air-balanced valve smoothes out the inhalation effort at varying depths and supply pressures
- Compact rugged fiberglass reinforced nylon casing and exhaust tee take up little space in a dive bag