Scubapro MK17 Evo / S600 with R195 Octopus Package
The Scubapro MK17 Evo / S600 with R195 Octopus Package teams up Scubapro's best-selling second stage with its environmentally sealed first stage creates a reliable air delivery system for all diving conditions.
The MK17 EVO is completely sealed off from the elements, ensuring trouble-free operation no matter how cold or murky the water gets. It is more compact yet delivers better breathing performance than its predecessor. Its improved internal design allows more airflow from the LP ports which have been reconfigured for better hose routing. The S600, with its rugged fiberglass reinforced nylon casing and stainless steel front face, provides a steady, effortless flow of air, regardless of depth.
Scubapro MK17 Evo / S600 Package Features
- The air-balanced diaphragm delivers constant and effortless airflow unaffected by depth, tank pressure, or breathing rate.
- An environmentally sealed system prevents water and pollutants from fouling the inner mechanism.
- A dry ambient pressure chamber increases freezing resistance, ensuring consistent airflow in the coldest conditions.
- Substantial increase in airflow -- 6900 l/min versus 6500 l/min -- includes improved balance of air supply pressure.
- Two high-pressure and four high-flow low-pressure ports maximize air delivery.
- High-flow performance is available from all four LP ports which are configured for optimum hose routing.
- External intermediate pressure adjustment enables technicians to fine-tune performance quickly and easily.
- Weigh : INT 232: 860g; DIN 300: 640g
- Airflow at 200bar: (l/min): 242.
- Intermediate pressure: 9.0-9.8 bar