Scubapro MK21/C370 Dive Regulator System
The ultra-compact Scubapro MK21/C370 Dive Regulator System delivers the ideal blend of comfort and performance. About 20% smaller than SCUBAPRO’s flagship MK25 but benefitting from the same core technology, the MK21 features a modern, cutting-edge designwhose size and weight make it an excellent choice for travel divers. The C370 brings forth the best features of its predecessor, the C350, while adding a balanced valve to its design. Its exhaust tee, based on the S620 Ti’s design, contributes to a 10%improvement in work of breathing over the C350. Together they create a no-nonsense air delivery system that delivers big performance in a small package.
Scubapro MK21/C370 Dive Regulator System Features
- First Stage: Air-balanced flow-through piston provides constant and effortless airflow unaffected by depth, tank pressure or breathing rate.
- Polished chrome-plated marine grade brass body is close to 20% smaller than the MK25, making it an easy travel companion.
- Unique thermal exchange design with external fins optimises freezing resistance.
- Two high pressure ports, one on each side of the body, allow the first stage to be positioned either up or down.
- Standard “smart” hose routing cap offers four low pressure ports angled for more convenient hose routing (+/- 20º).
- Optional hose routing cap increases routing configurations with four angled low pressure ports (0°/30°) plus a fifth centralized high-flow low pressure port, ideal for technical diving.
- Redesigned yoke allows for easier mounting on a cylinder, and a redesigned cap protects components from water intrusion after the dive.
- Weight: INT 232: 780G; DIN 300; 570g.
- Airflow at 200bar: (l/min): >7500.
- Intermediate pressure: 9.0-9.8 bar