Scubapro MK21 / S560 and R095 Octo
The Scubapro MK21 / S560 and R095 OCTO is a compact and lightweight MK21/S560 is a full-featured reg combo that's easy to use. This regulator set offers Scubapro reliability and is priced just right.
Scubapro MK21 First Stage Features
The MK21 is SCUBAPRO's most compact air-balanced piston first stage. It delivers outstanding breathing performance, no matter how hard you're breathing, how deep you're diving, or what your pressure gauge reads.
Scubapro S560 Second Stage Features
The air-balanced S560 features a lightweight yet rugged reinforced technopolymer casing and comes with full user controls. It can be counted on to breathe dry and easy, regardless of your position in the water. This versatile air delivery system offers superb performance and value, plus a whole lot more, making it the must-have regulator for recreational divers of all skill levels.
Scubapro R095 Octopus Features
The R095 OCTO is an economical second stage featuring classic downstream valve technology that has a well-earned reputation for safety and reliability. Designed to be extremely easy to use in an emergency, the R095 OCTO is pre-tuned to the optimum inhalation volume for safe and uncomplicated use.
- Classic downstream valve design for optimal breathing performance.
- Metal valve housing is built rugged and increases overall reliability.
- Preset inhalation and Venturi-Initiated Vacuum Assist (VIVA) provide hassle-free air delivery.
- Reversible hose attachment makes it easy to use for sidemount, pony or deco tanks.
- Ultra-comfortable orthodontic mouthpiece is easy to grip yet doesn’t inhibit airflow.
- Includes yellow purge cover and 39in/1m high-viz yellow hose.