Scubapro MK25 EVO / A700 Carbon and R195 Octopus Package
The premium MK25 EVO/A700 Carbon with R195 Octopus Package is not only the best-breathing reg in SCUBAPRO's line, it's also the leader in advanced design and materials. The A700 CARBON's main casing is full metal to take advantage of the extremely high heat exchange rate that makes it such a great choice for cold-water diving, and its front cover is handmade out of lightweight and durable carbon fiber. The A700 CARBON is teamed with the MK25 EVO, widely considered the gold standard in first stage performance, and finishing off this premium air delivery system is a DLC (Diamond-Like Carbon) Black Tech coating. Put it all together and you have diving's ultimate muscle reg that looks great, is ultra-durable, and delivers the best breathing performance around.
Scubapro MK25 EVO / A700 Carbon Features
- Handmade carbon fiber front cover, metal casing and metal valve housing (barrel) make for a rugged second stage able to withstand years of aggressive diving.
- Carbon fiber is extremely lightweight and, unlike metal that can change shape when dropped or struck against a hard object, carbon fiber can resist substantial shocks without damage.
- Metal case construction enables the use of a larger diaphragm inside a compact casing, increasing breathing sensitivity.
- DLC Black Tech coating protects from corrosion and scratches and lends a technical look to the regulator.
- Air balanced second stage smoothes out the inhalation effort when diving at varying depths and supply pressures.
- User controls include a diver-adjustable inhalation effort knob and coaxial Venturi-Initiated Vacuum Assist (VIVA) switch.
- Air balanced piston first stage in a Black Tech-coated brass body delivers consistent and effortless airflow, regardless of depth, tank pressure, or breathing rate.
- With its patented ultra-freeze-resistant Extended Thermal Insulating System (XTIS) the MK25 EVO offers excellent thermal insulation by fully isolating the mechanical elements of the first stage from the cold, all without compromising breathing performance.
- Anti-freeze protection radically increases breathing reliability when diving in the most extreme water temperatures.
- Two opposing high pressure ports allow the first stage to be positioned either up or down.
Scubapro R095 Octopus Features
- High visibility yellow cover makes it easy to see when it comes time to share air with a buddy in need.
- Rugged reinforced technopolymer casing is fitted with a large diaphragm for the ultimate in breathing sensitivity, regardless of position in the water.
- Classic downstream valve comes with a VIVA switch to control free flows.
- Metal valve housing is built rugged and increases overall reliability.
- Yellow super-flow hose is 39in/1m long and features an oversized bore that allows more air to flow on each inhalation.
- Reversible hose attachment makes it easy to use on deco tanks.