Scubapro MK25 EVO / D420 with R195 Octopus
The Scubapro MK25 EVO / D420 with R195 Octopus combines the iconic design of the original D-Series regulators with the latest advances in breathing performance technology, SCUBAPRO engineers have created a 21st century regulator in terms of quality, reliability, performance, and style. The new D420 features a brand new balanced valve inside a housing supported by a full metal structure. Called the Progressive Flow Control Valve, it is able to deliver abundant airflow for the best breathing performance, with a natural smoothness comparable to what you might experience breathing on the surface.
The uniquely shaped fiberglass-reinforced nylon casing is ultra-durable and allows the LP hose to be connected on either the right or left side for maximum rigging flexibility. A new dive/pre-dive system includes a switch on the top of the casing with a thumb tab for adjusting the direction of airflow right out of the valve. The highly efficient purge button is a technical jewel based on a new concept that gives the D420 its unique face. Teamed with the venerable MK25 EVO balanced piston first stage, this is a regulator system purpose-designed for today’s avid divers and SCUBAPRO brand enthusiasts everywhere.
Scubapro MK25 EVO & D420 Features
- Uniquely shaped fiberglass-reinforced nylon casing carries on the D-Series heritage with the latest advances in breathing performance technology.
- Air-balanced Progressive Flow Control Valve is able to deliver abundant airflow with a natural smoothness comparable to breathing on the surface.
- Dive/pre-dive system includes a switch on the top of the case with a thumb tab for adjusting the direction of airflow right out of the valve.
- The casing design features inner winglets that direct airflow towards the exhaust valve, creating a dramatic improvement in exhalation effort.
- The diaphragm is located in the lower section of the casing to take advantage of the pressure gradient in the upright position, making breathing even easier.
- Reversible hose attachment allows for either left- or right-side LP hose connections for maximum rigging flexibility.
- The large purge button is easy to reach and depress, with or without gloves.
- Exhaust tee is compact and efficiently deflects bubbles from the diver’s view while enhancing the ease of exhalation./li>
- Super-flow hose features an oversized bore that allows more air to flow on each inhalation.
- Compact Hi-Flow mouthpiece improves airflow as well as mouth comfort, fitting all mouth sizes, from largest to smallest.
Scubapro R095 Octopus Features
- High visibility yellow cover makes it easy to see when it comes time to share air with a buddy in need.
- Rugged reinforced technopolymer casing is fitted with a large diaphragm for the ultimate in breathing sensitivity, regardless of position in the water.
- Classic downstream valve comes with a VIVA switch to control free flows.
- Metal valve housing is built rugged and increases overall reliability.
- Yellow super-flow hose is 39in/1m long and features an oversized bore that allows more air to flow on each inhalation.
- Reversible hose attachment makes it easy to use on deco tanks.