Scubapro MK25 EVO/S560 DIN Dive Regulator System, Nitrox
The Scubapro MK25 Evo / S560 DIN Regulator System (Nitrox) is a dedicated Nitrox delivery system that is certified for up to 100% oxygen air mixes, you won’t find a better performer in all water temperatures than this combo. The MK25 EVO offers excellent resistance to freezing, superb inhalation sensitivity and instant delivery of Nitrox mixes on demand. The S560 features a lightweight technopolymer casing and full user controls. Simple and reliable, this system complies with the most stringent safety norms.
Scubapro MK25 EVO/S560 DIN Dive Regulator System, Nitrox Features
- M26 x 2 thread connection complies with EN 144-3
- Air balanced second stage valve smoothes out the inhalation effort when diving at varying depths and supply pressures.
- Lightweight reinforced technopolymer casing helps reduce jaw fatigue and improve diving comfort.
- Technopolymer inlet tube contributes to reliability and long life.
- High flow exhaust valve reduces exhalation effort to lower overall work of breathing.
- User controls include a diver-adjustable inhalation effort knob and Venturi-Initiated Vacuum Assist (VIVA) dive/pre-dive switch.