Scubapro MK25 EVO DIN / S620Ti / R195 with Package
The Scubapro MK25 EVO DIN / S620Ti with R195 Package teams a high-performance first stage with its new air balanced second stage. The MK25 EVO offers excellent resistance to freezing, superb inhalation sensitivity and instant delivery of air on demand. The new S620 Ti embraces the best features of SCUBAPRO's renowned S600 in an upgraded, state-of-the-art design. Smaller and lighter than the S600 but using the same-sized diaphragm, the S620 Ti delivers effortless airflow under all dive conditions. The full titanium inlet tube is ultralight, the large purge button improves water circulation, and the new exhaust tee increases performance while directing bubbles out of the field of view. In all water temperatures, in all dive conditions, this new reg system is a winner.
Scubapro MK25 EVO / A700 Carbon Features
- Air balanced flow-through piston in a chrome plated brass body provides constant and effortless airflow unaffected by depth, tank pressure, or breathing rate.
- Patented XTIS (Extended thermal Insulating system) thermally insulates the inner mechanism from the environment, improving cold-water resistance and delaying ice formation in extreme cold-water conditions without compromising breathing performance.
- Anti-freeze protection radically increases breathing reliability when diving in the most extreme water temperatures.
- Two opposing high pressure ports allow the first stage to be positioned either up or down.
- Four high-flow and one axial super high-flow low pressure ports on a swivel turret maximize hose routing options.
- External intermediate pressure adjustment enables technicians to fine-tune performance quickly and easily.
- Air balanced second stage valve smoothes out the inhalation effort at varying depths and supply pressures.
- Second stage’s rugged reinforced technopolymer case and front cover with stainless steel frame looks good plus is able to withstand years of aggressive diving.
- Full titanium barrel is rugged, anti-corrosion and lightweight for long-term reliability.
- Large diaphragm fits inside a more compact second stage casing for maximum breathing sensitivity.
Scubapro R095 Octopus Features
- High visibility yellow cover makes it easy to see when it comes time to share air with a buddy in need.
- Rugged reinforced technopolymer casing is fitted with a large diaphragm for the ultimate in breathing sensitivity, regardless of position in the water.
- Classic downstream valve comes with a VIVA switch to control free flows.
- Metal valve housing is built rugged and increases overall reliability.
- Yellow super-flow hose is 39in/1m long and features an oversized bore that allows more air to flow on each inhalation.
- Reversible hose attachment makes it easy to use on deco tanks.