Scubapro MK25T EVO / S620 X-Ti DIN Regulator System
Scubapro MK25T Evo / S620 X-Ti DIN Regulator System brings Scubapros top regulator technology is on display in this high-tech, ultralight reg system. The MK25T EVO is machined from a solid block of titanium which will not corrode, even in concentrated saltwater conditions, promising years of trouble-free use. It offers excellent resistance to freezing, superb inhalation sensitivity and instant delivery of air on demand. The new S620 X-Ti embraces the best features of SCUBAPRO’s renowned S600 in an upgraded, state-of-the-art design. Smaller and lighter but using the same-sized diaphragm, the S620 X-Ti delivers effortless airflow under all dive conditions. The titanium inlet tube is super-efficient, the large purge button improves water circulation and the new exhaust tee enhances overall performance.
Scubapro MK25T Evo / S620 X-Ti DIN Regulator System Features
- Machined titanium body is lightweight, highly resistant to corrosion and ultra-durable.
- Air balanced flow-through piston provides effortless airflow unaffected by depth, tank pressure, or breathing rate.
- Patented XTIS (Extended thermal Insulating system) thermally insulates the inner mechanism from the environment, improving cold-water resistance and delaying ice formation in extreme cold-water conditions without compromising breathing p
- Two opposing high pressure ports allow the first stage to be positioned either up or down.
- External intermediate pressure adjustment enables technicians to fine-tune performance quickly and easily.
- Air balanced valve smoothes out the inhalation effort at varying depths and supply pressures.
- Rugged reinforced technopolymer case and front cover with stainless steel frame looks good plus is able to withstand years of aggressive diving.
- Full titanium barrel is rugged, anti-corrosion and lightweight for long-term reliability.
- Large diaphragm fits inside a more compact casing for maximum breathing sensitivity.
- User controls include an easy-grip diver-adjustable inhalation effort knob and Venturi-Initiated Vacuum Assist (VIVA) lever.