Shearwater Perdix Dive Computer
The Shearwater Perdix Dive Computer is a stunning colour screen dive computer that combines state of the art manufacturing techniques with innovative engineering materials, featuring a customisable screen with a full colour LED LCD display and a rechargeable battery, the Perdix is much smaller and streamlined in comparison to its predecessor the Petrel but features some notable differences.
Designed for both open and closed circuit technical divers who need a reliable dive computer that is both simple to use and powerful in functionality, The Perdix can be easily customised and adjusted to the users own liking.
Shearwater Perdix Dive Computer Features
- A masterpiece of engineering and design.
- A stunning full colour display
- Moulded case construction
- 2 Year Warranty
- OPEN CIRCUIT AND CLOSED CIRCUIT TRIMIX ENABLED
- Rugged Technical Dive Computer - 2.2” Full Colour HD Display
- Dual O-ring battery cap seal
- Bungee cord or elastic straps-(Both provided)
- Single AA Battery ,Best used with 3.6v SAFT LS14500 Battery ( typically 130 hours of diving at medium brightness )
- Multiple Decompression Algorithms -Bühlmann ZHL-16C with Gradient Factors -User Adjustable Conservatism.
- Open Circuit, 5 Gases -Closed Circuit, 5 Gases,
- Optional VPM-B
- Gauge Mode
- Simple Yet Advanced User Interface
- 2 Button Push OC Bailout
- Colour Coded Warnings,
- Simple to Use Adaptive Menus,
- Automatic Screen Brightness Customisable,
- Metric and Imperial,
- Flip Screen, Right or Left Wrist Mountable,
- Firmware Updates Via Bluetooth Dive Logging -1000 Hour Dive Log,
- Free Shearwater Desktop Software
- Dive Log Downloads via Bluetooth,
- Third-Party Dive Log Software Compatibility,
- Pedrix Does Not Support External PO2 Monitoring (See PETREL2-EXT)
IMPORTANT: Desktop software is only supported on windows 8 or higher